Delivering a High-Performance Agile Organization: Michael Sahota
Sep 07, 2017, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Constant Contact , Waltham, MA: REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Many of us dream of creating Agile organizations with an Agile mindset as well as Agile practices. But instead we see culture challenges, resistance, leadership confusion and low engagement.
This presentation describes a proven path to high-performance that places culture and leadership at center stage. It will help you recognize patterns and habits blocking your success, and discover leadership behaviours that foster organizational coherence and engagement. Instead of creating resistance by pushing, driving, evangelizing and selling, you will find out how to invite people, teams and organizations into growth and high performance.
You will learn:
- A proven path to organizational growth and high performance
- The leadership challenges facing Agile organizations
- The importance of a strong culture and leader behaviours to foster empowerment and collaboration
- What traditional habits and practices are holding you back
- How to develop organizational coherence (e.g. quality, customer delight, agility)
- How to overcom culture challenges and resistance
Speaker: Michael Sahota
Michael Sahota is the principal enterprise Agile coach at Agilitrix. He consults and teaches worldwide, and works with leaders to deliver high performance organizations. Michael is a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) and Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Educator, and is the author of "An Agile Adoption and Transformation Survival Guide: Working with Organizational Culture."
Michael will be leading his Certified Agile Leadership (CAL1) course in Waltham on September 7 and 8. This is an intense two-day deep exploration into leadership, organizational growth, and the connections between culture and high performance organizations. Information and registration